Join Women of the Vine & Spirits
for the live webinar:
Women in the Tequila Industry: Graciela González on Craft and Family Legacy
Tuesday, April 9
1:00PM PST / 4:00PM EST
Brand Ambassador for Corporate Member, Luxco
Co-owner of Destiladora González González and the daughter of third-generation Master Distiller Rodolfo González
Together we'll explore:
- Her family business in the tequila industry and her experience as fourth-generation
- What sets Destiladora González González apart
- El Mayor and Exotico tequilas and the process of making them
- New innovation coming out of the distillery this year
- Experience as a woman in the tequila industry
Free to attend for Women of the Vine & Spirits Members.
Once registered on the Women of the Vine & Spirits website, you will receive a link to complete your registration.
We hope you’ll join us. Register now!
Graciela is co-owner of Destiladora González González and the daughter of fourth-generation Master Distiller Rodolfo González.
During Graciela's nine years cultivating the family business, she has earned her place in the family lineage as a sommelier of fine tequilas.
The González family legacy lives on in her passion for 100% blue agave tequila made using the time-honored techniques handed down from her grandfather to her father.