Join Women of the Vine & Spirits and Training Edge for a Live Workshop
Excellence through the DiSC Assessment, Part One
Thursday, July 26, 2018
1:00 PM PST / 4:00 PM EST
Help participants assess and understand their DiSC communication style and then learn to adapt to other styles for things like improved communication, increased productivity, elevated sales activity and enhanced teamwork.
The workshop incorporates an online DiSC assessment taken prior to the workshop that identifies each person’s behavioral style. Then through a series of exercises and activities participants learn the impact of the styles in the workplace and how to adapt as needed. This webinar is interactive and fun.
Specifically, this program will address how to best use the application of DiSC in collaborating with others by quickly recognizing and adapting styles that reflect a person’s behavioral preference. DiSC provides a common language that will gain insight on how to minimize conflict and build stronger rapport and trust. Specifically, this program provides the opportunity for self-improvement through better learning and understanding one’s strengths, perceptions, and opportunities for improvement.
- Learn the characteristics of the four behavior styles – Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness
- Assess their style and the style of others
- Understand that there is no bad style or good style
- Comprehend the importance of having all styles to make an effective team
- Develop communication techniques that are effective with each style
- Understand the importance of recognizing and adapting to other styles
- Learn to avoid judgments and criticism with styles that are different
- Learn to understand and appreciate each other
- Learn and leverage the available online tools for continuous improvements and immediate application
- Apply these skills to life
IMPACT of Training:
Participants will learn and understand the impact of all behavioral/communication styles workplace.Participants will develop a greater awareness of their own DISC style. With this knowledge, participants will also learn how to more effectively communicate with others including co-workers, managers, customers, teammates.
This is a TWO PART series. The second webinar will be held on August 2nd (at no cost). Participants will be sent a link.
We will be sending out the assessment one week prior to the workshop to all registered attendees.
- July 26th – Facilitator: Kari Gearhart
- August 2nd – Facilitator: Barbara Ann Sharon
Tickets are $64.50 per person for the Everything DiSC - Workplace Assessment. The $64.50 fee is collected by Women of the Vine & Spirits at time of sign up and distributed entirely to Training Edge for their services.
We hope you’ll join us!