Save the Date for March 8, 2022!
Thank You for Joining us at Raise Your Glass for Equality!
A Global Virtual Event
Thank you for joining our community for our first-ever open to the public event.
We hope you found our Raise Your Glass for Equality Virtual Toast both inspirational and impactful.
Equality is About More than Just One Day of Celebrating - Take Action Today!
Remember, Equality is the End Game, Equity is how we get there! Here are some action items you can do to support women in the hospitality and alcohol beverage industry year-round!
1. Support our female colleagues on the front lines! Tell them about the Badass Bartender Facebook Group - the first-of-its-kind community of female bartenders in response to COVID-19.
- Free Facebook Group. Visit and join at www.badassbartender.com
Thanks to Women of the Vine & Spirits Diamond Corporate Member Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey for kick starting this initiative and donating to the WOTVS Foundation.
2. Serve Our Servers! Tell your friends and colleagues in the restaurant and hospitality industry about the WOTVS Foundation Assistance Program.
- Enrollment provides access to critical support, such as financial advice, legal expertise, and wellness support though our WOTVS Foundation Assistance Program.
Thank you to Women of the Vine & Spirits Silver Corporate Member Tito’s Handmade Vodka / Love, Tito’s for kick starting this initiative and donating to the WOTVS Foundation.
3. Donate to a Charity. How about the Women of the Vine & Spirits Foundation, 501(c)3!
- Donate to further the education path of our next generation of women and men in the alcohol beverage industry.
- Spread the word about the scholarships we offer. Applications are now being accepted! Application deadline is June 30. Learn more, apply and donate www.womenofthevine.com/foundation.
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS
2021 RAISE YOUR GLASS FOR EQUALITY VIRTUAL TOAST SPONSORS
WOMEN OF THE VINE & SPIRITS CORPORATE MEMBERS
For a list of all Corporate Members, including those at the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Associate levels, visit our Corporate Member Tab on our website.