McBride Sisters Collection SHE CAN Professional Development Fund
The McBride Sisters Collection SHE CAN Professional Development Fund will award scholarships for continuing education, career development and leadership coaching in the business of wine. Our goal is to empower women to advance in leadership roles and pursue ownership within the wine industry.
In a partnership with Women of the Vine & Spirits Foundation, Ltd., McBride Sisters Collection has contributed $37,500.00 to create the “McBride Sisters Collection SHE CAN Professional Development Fund”.
Applications Open: April 1, 2019
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Scholarships Awarded: Fall 2019
LEARN MORE about the McBride Sisters Collection SHE CAN Professional Development Fund.
McBride Sisters Collection SHE CAN Professional Development Fund 2019
Award options are as follows, please select one in the application form:
- $1,000 award to eligible applicants pursuing online certificate programs in Business of Wine
- $2,500 award to eligible applicants pursuing Degree in Wine Business Management
- $5,000 award to eligible applicants pursuing MBA or Executive MBA in Wine Business
- Admission and Accommodation for Women of the Vine & Spirits Global Symposium 2020
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be a US Resident
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years active employment within wine and spirits or related industry.
- Essay (1,000 word minimum): Tell us about your professional goals and how this scholarship will help you change the wine and spirits industry.
- Must submit two letters of recommendation.
- Must submit a completed and signed scholarship application that meets the criteria and includes all required attachments, which must be postmarked or electronically submitted no later than 11:59PM on the application deadline date to be considered for the scholarship.
- Owners, officers, directors, employees, and subsidiaries, or any household member or immediate family of McBride Sisters Collections, Inc. are prohibited from applying.