WOTVS CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Various Levels and Prices Available to Accommodate Companies of All Sizes. Packages (giving access to all your company employees) start at $2,500.
Have a Question or Need Assistance?
Please contact Elizabeth Campbell Boyd, Director of Corporate Membership & Engagement, email@example.com
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- Learn Best Practices For Starting or Growing your Internal Initiatives
- Engage Male Allies to Join the Conversation through WOTVS Programs, Live Chats and Webinars
- Incorporate your Membership Commitment into Your Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
- Be Recognized as Role Models through our C-Suite Database of Qualified Members
- Expand your Search for Talent through our Job Board
- Gain insights from your Peers on Ways to Create a More Inclusive Company Culture
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Learn Best Practices From Your Peers Via Live Chats, Webinars and Discussion Groups
- Increase Knowledge through Educational Resources
- Explore Opportunities through our Career Path Guides and Women to Watch Series
- Discover Educational Materials through our Resource Library
- Access to WOTVS Global Symposium Keynote Speaker Videos
- Collaborate with a Diverse Group of Members which Leads to Innovation and Creativity
- Access to Data on Industry Trends and Insights
- Connect and Collaborate with Like-Minded Companies and Individuals for Business Success
- Sponsor a WOTVS Regional Event to Promote your Brand, Product or Services
- Offer a Discount or Service to our Members on our WOTVS Marketplace
- Apply for the WOTVS Women -Owned Logo and Get Listed in our Database
- Access to our Global Membership Directory (Individual and Corporate Members)
- Share Experiences and Knowledge Through our Discussion Boards
- Participate in Relevant and Topic Specific Live Chats
- Highlight your Expertise by Hosting a Live Chat or Webinar
- Mix & Mingle at Corporate Member Sponsored WOTVS Regional Events
- Attend the Annual WOTVS Global Symposium - Corporate Members Only - Tickets Allocated by Level
“Every time I go to the website or open an email, I see yet another high impact initiative that opens our minds to new ways of running our business by tapping diversity and inclusion. Women of the Vine & Spirits is a treasure trove of resource that Pernod Ricard is thankful to have access to."
- Alison Gavin
Vice President, Total Talent, Diversity & Enterprise Development
Pernod Ricard USA
"Look to your right, look to your left. If there isn't a woman in one of those seats, there is more work to be done. Women of the Vine & Spirits is bolstering this movement, giving us an opportunity ti invite others to step up in the industry and fill the seat next to you."
- Jennifer Engle
Vice President, Sales
Santa Margherita USA
WOTVS reserves the right to make changes/clarifications to the benefits tied to Corporate Membership at any time, at our sole discretion, as long as the value of the overall benefits are not affected.