Join Women of the Vine & Spirits with Brand Ambassador, Monika Bielka-Vescovi, for a Live Webinar:
Poland - New Growth Opportunities in the Wine Industry
Thursday, February 7
10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
We are pleased to present a webinar from across the globe with our very own Women of the Vine & Spirits Brand Ambassador, Monika Bielka-Vescovi, as we explore the following in the Polish wine industry. Monika is the founder of Polish wine school - Szkoła Sommelierów, president of the Polish Women and Wine Association, international wine judge, wine journalist.
- Social trends - growth of income, millennials, development of tourism, importance of growth of female consumers, growth in luxury goods sector.
- Education - influence of WSET education on sales, educational events that promote wine regions or producers.
- Growth in Polish wine production, over 200 registered wineries.
- Growth in sparkling wine sales and the premium segment.
- Wine consumption, change in alcohol consumption structure.
- Promotional activities leading to growth in sales.
- Statistics on women in the wine industry in Poland.
There is a two part registration process.
Monika Bielka-Vescovi - founder of Polish wine school - Szkoła Sommelierów, president of the Polish Women and Wine Association, international wine judge, wine journalist. Educator at Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Collegium Civitas in Warsaw and Subcarpathian Wine Academy in Jasło. Former beverage director and wine trainer at Six Senses Resorts and Spas in Asia, former fine dining manager in Memphis TN, Broomfield & Boulder CO USA. Loves to study and continues her wine journey as a student of Institute of Masters of Wine. Weinakadmieker at Weinakademie Österreich in Rust, Ambassador Women of the Vine & Spirits as well as European Association of Sommeliers in Poland, board member at Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, Baillage de Pologneand Enchanson de Pologne. Wine journalist for several Polish wine publications. In 2017, awarded best female entrepreneur award by Law Business Quality Magazine. In 2015 recognized as one of 25 females that inspire small business success by Twój Styl magazine.